Monday, September 27, 2010

Randoms ♥

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.


It takes no time to fall in love but it takes you years to know what is love.




You taught me how to love but didnt taught me how to stop falling in love.



The weirdest thing is, when i know fact that you'll never be mine but i'm still here dreaming of you.


and yeah, love really hurts.

BLAME OWN CLUMSINESS FALLING FOR THE WRONG PERSON.


Get over it, learn from the mistake you've made, and never repeat the same thing AGAIN. :)




It might take a long time, but the fact must be accepted.


That,




If something ain't yours, it wont be, FOREVER :)




God always prepare the right person for you at the right time, so just follow God's way.




For the right person who really loves you, wont hurt you :)




I know right, its easier to say, but its hard to do what I've mentioned :/

No comments:

Post a Comment