Friday, September 24, 2010

:')


you're just a substitute 
a fake lover
a shield for protecting me falling for others
a hiding place to comfort and paralyze myself

thanks to you
i prevent myself from getting hurt from time to time

i love you more than you could imagine
hate you like how grief turns to sorrow, and lastly converts to numb

you've done a good job though
kept me desperate, and not dare to go any further near you

i really am grateful that you exist in my live
letting me get closer than compare to other
also not in a fantasy where i could dream that there's gonna be any happy ending

from deep down my heart
i hope you'll stay the way we are for the time being
until i found another substitute
or maybe when i'm strong enough to fly on my own
not relying you anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment