Friday, February 15, 2013

Fears are little monsters of your own creation.

I don't know how it'll be tomorrow.
All I know is, every day I've been through, were blessings. Even the days that are yet to come. Is.

Though I may seems to complaint a lot, deep down I know how much I was blessed by His grace.

I was trapped in my own complicated thoughts, sometimes even blinded and not fighting them by His strength. Often I was lost, but in the end I'm always found.

Succumb to fears I swallowed every courage I have. Even when I know there's nothing I should fear in Him. Engulfed by dark sickening visions, but little by little my hands were hold by Him and brought back to light.

Little by little. Step by step. And one day my wings will be strengthen by Him so I'll soar in His glory.

In His will, theres no impossibles where dreams collides with reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment