Friday, December 17, 2010

Love this!





For Behind the Scenes / Bloopers go to

This song is inspired and based off of Far East Movement's new single Rocketeer, go buy their song on Itunes!

If you have an extra 99 cents, You can also get our song as well!

Song Written by:
Ryan Higa
Kevin Wu (Kevjumba)

Featuring:

All music recorded, mixed, and produced in 1 day by Andy Lange. See how he does it:

Shot by Scotty Yoshimoto (Go check him out!):

Edited by:
Kevin Wu (KevJumba)

Special Thanks to:
Ronnie Canupp - Producer http://twitter.com/chronicboom

**LYRICS**
CHORUS:
Here it comes
Can't you see
That we're tough guys and we have feelings.
Take my hand
Close your eyes
With you right here
Imma shed a tear and cry
Don't be afraid to cry cry
You can still be a manly guy guy
Just cry.
Don't be afraid to cry cry
Let it free fall from your eyes eyes

VERSE 1:
Wake up see a sunrise
Let it free fall from your eyes.
Start my day and I read a sonnet
Got got a soft cheek with a tear on it.
Step out and the skies are clear
I'm a man and I have no fear.
Take a step and I land in crap.
I let it out, no holding back.

(CHORUS)
VERSE 2:
Baby we can go out on a first date.
But you come and pick me up half an hour late.
Girl I'm not gonna lie, that you almost made me cry,
But I'm a masculine man ill be ok.
Yeah, your place, toy story 3
the greatest all time kid's movie.
But I forgot, Andy leaves Woody,
And now the tears are coming right back over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment