Friday, June 6, 2014

The Alphabet Tag

A. What is your Ambition?
I don't really have an ambition. I'm quite open with what I will be doing in the future as long as I enjoy doing it and it's pay is sufficient to give me a comfortable life.

B. Boyfriend or Girlfriend?
Never so far. Single for 20 years now. Haven't found the right one I guess. Even if I said I have the gamophobia every time, I hope I'm just joking. :P

C. Favourite Chocolate?
So far. Ritter Sport topped every brand that I've tried before! :9

D. Dog person or a Cat person?
Doggie of course. Definitely will get one in the future if got chance! Ain't no wanting cat because, uh, cat is not a friend. Cats treat people like you're their slaves lol.

E. Situations you've Experienced that you missed the most.
Recently it's the motivation camp that I've volunteered in. And it brings back memories to the times where I'm in youth fellowship. I miss that too. Sobs sobs. :(

F. Family?
Mummy is always a supermom and daddy is always the protective dad. Mummy lets go but daddy questions everything. Two perfect combination though, I'm quite balance-ly brought up I must say. I'm the eldest child in the family. I have a younger brother who's quite handsome I think and currently studying in a college back home. My youngest sibling is my sister which, I think she's a duplicate of the old me. Hehehe.

G. Goals. Long and short terms.
Long term - Upgrading myself in every aspects. Learn new things and mastering old skills!
Short term - Study hard to try to get a scholarship T^T

H. What makes you Happy?
Little things. :) That are related to appreciation, cherish, love, care. Things that makes my heart feels warmth especially. ^_^

I. Music Instruments that you play.
Piano. Guitar. Hehe. Not skilled type tho. I can play. But probably not perform. XD

J. Jobs that fascinates you.
Jobs that brings impacts and positive changes to people's lives first hand. Wide range actually, from teachers to volunteers to social workers etc.

K. Opinions about Kisses.
Errrrrrrr. No comment. Haha. But I still kiss my own mummy and daddy! You should too :*

L. Opinions about Love.
First, is the love of God - Agape and Phileo. Second... Often I will ask God to take away feelings that aren't from Him (esp when I have absurd crushes or admiration that I cannot tahan lagi) I've once read a book call "I kissed dating goodbye" *recommended* and it kinda changes my opinion on falling in love. Love is an act of giving. The willingness to serve your partner and also capable to make them a better person.

M. Movies that you wished to watch again.
Inception. Star trek. I dunno. Marvels. Yea all the marvels.

N. Nerd, Geek, Dork or Dweeb? Why?
Somewhere in the middle of dork and geek... I think. I don't know if I'm intelligence enough to be a nerd or a geek. But I'm definitely not a total dork. I mean. I socialize duh. But only when I wanted to. I don't think I have problems in socializing either. Lol. This is bringing me into a black hole. I'm normal okay. Normal.

O. Something you're Obsessed about.
Uhh. Are we stuck in the nerd or geek talk again? Lol. Anyway I think I'm kinda stuck on social websites. Back then it was television and lengthy novels. Now it shifted. And. It's not a very productive or fruitful change I must say.

P. People that inspires you.
Those volunteers and brother sisters that accompanied and has been there with me throughout my rebellious years when I'm in youth fellowship. They're really people that inspires me which I still look up to until today. All of them.

Q. Queen of your heart? Why?
MOMMMMMMMMY. Because she's the best. Haha.

R. Some of the favorite books you have Read?
Recently only academics one. I missed reading fictions. :( I don't have favorite books/novels or any particular author that I prefer either.

S. Spiritual Life.
Without God, I am nothing. Everything I do in life, is for the Glory of His Name. My life breathes God, and I live for God alone. He is the source of my strength, the reason to my happiness.

T. Traits or Things you notice in a person that you admires.
Tall. Single eye-lids but roundy type? hehe. Thin. Speaks and write understandable English. Some talent or skills maybe? haha. Kind, humble and not boasty type. Knowledgeable like daddy but pandai jaga duit like mummy. Somebody that documents memories, be it writing or photography maybe. Most importantly is loves God. Yerr so many 要求. Hahaha.

U. Something you're Unable to accept.
People that compliant all the time and being all negatives only. Beh tahan. Really.

V. Places you wanted to go for a Vacation.
Europe, Copenhagen, Rome has always been the places I wish to go. But currently is Japan first la. Then if minimize the scope, is backpacking at whole Malaysia. Sabah is at the top of the list. And oh, I wanna go Taiwan too! Singapore perhaps? That's it I think. Haha macam banyaknyer.

W. Your Writing habit.
I LOVE WRITING. You see, I normally don't share through face-to-face kind of sharing eventhough I like doing that too. Sometimes I would prefer writing a blog post or write on twitter when it's only one short moment of thoughts. I normally tell my feelings to twitter though. So it's kinda a little negative there because it's where I express my unhappiness. Better not sharing what you're upset to people and making them upset right? 写写后忘记就好了。不牵涉别人。

X. Your X-ray Experience.
Erm. It was before entering UKM. Nothing much though. Except that day I brought Elyn and Menda with me and a whole pot of porridge so I can feed her. Awwh kesian she has to follow me to places where I run my errands. But she's been a good girl. I miss her. :'(

Y. Yucky Food.
Ermmmmmm. I'm not very picky leh. Other than durian and cucumber, I think I'll eat mostly anything la. As long as it looks yummy. Hehe. Feast the eyes before my tummy yo!

Z. Zits.
Zits? Pimples? LOL. Of course I have them. I think my condition is not so good. I hope for smooth non-pores skin but I guess I'll never have them. Mostly are scars now and seriously, the pores are very visible. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment