Friday, June 21, 2013

chapter 64 - It goes on!

You know how rare it is to find a friend that blogs? Just some random thought I had in mind. It would be nice to have someone close that blogs though. 

Anyway, before the one week trip to west Malaysia, my friends from around Sarawak came to Kuching for their University application's interview. From what I heard, most questions were hard. I never would've imagine myself going into a room facing 3 panels that asked questions that are beyond what I know. I might panic and cried. Blessed that the course I took didn't require any interviews. There's actually one though but I wasn't called for the interview so, ummm yea there's 7 choices left for my university applications. 


Lucky there's John, Leroy and Perry to help distributing the jobs in bringing some of the friends around. If it wasn't for them, I can't imagine fitting everyone into just one car.


Friends from Bintangor, Sarikei, Sibu and also Miri. (Y) Had our dinner at Sharing Planet the night before flying off :)

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. GAWAI (Y) Dang I missed it last year because of college so I look forward to it a lot this year. Although I can't really communicate but I'm glad it went out quite okay. Foods and tradisional snacks, tuak and alcohols, relative visiting, everything I missed I got it all. :)



So it goes on. More movies, more supper. Last year I only went into a cinema twice. This year, within two months, I think I've finished more than 5 movies. Got a feeling it'll goes on. I so wanna watch Monster University! :(

So. Last week Janice came, and after Janice went back to Sabah, Jerry came. So the hangouts never stops. But thanks to them I went to places I never would've thought I'd go if there isn't for people who come from other places just to visit us and Kuching. Thanks to them I think, I think I got closer to the kuchingnites too. Nothing better than closer friendship eh. :) 












Besides. There's also


ER2013


Work. One week only. Ehehhhhhh.


Youth camp! :)))))


More movies. More supper.

Haih.


This guy sure did make me feel bad for asking him to pick me up every time I didn't have transport. -.-



Looking forward to next two trips. Sibu and KK! Jyeaaahh

No comments:

Post a Comment