Friday, June 21, 2013

chapter 63 - To the west

After college wasn't as normal as how I thought it was supposed to be. I thought it'll be the usual holiday where I disappear, and where no news will be heard from me, or maybe I start working until the day I enter university for degree.

It all started with the first hangout of us, the ex-college mates who were also kuchingnites, then after, more hangout continues.

This two months, I've been to a lot of places, be it in Kuching or out. It's been too much, for what I thought, and actually somehow made my mum and dad upset a little. I did told them in advance what I'm going to do but even if dad and mum were somehow a little unhappy about it, they'd still support every decisions I made. Having too much fun made me feels guilty, so despite letting my mood spoil the fun I could have, I choose to enjoy the best out of what I've decide. Didn't regret though. It really has been quite an eye opening journey so far.

One week after resting at home after college, I went to KL, and also Malacca with my ex-roommate and also her very young aunt. After the trip to KK, Sabah last year, this is the second time I went on a trip without my parents. I was totally blank on where to go at first, because Priscilla and Dorina never went to KL or Malacca before, and it was four years ago since I last went there. I never been to Malacca even before that. Blessed for the personality mum and dad had taught me into, and several experience outside home I had, I was never intimidated with what comes next. In fact, I know it'll all be fine. In the end, by God's grace, we're home safe and sound, and I saw a lot of things and learn about myself a little bit more.

















Closing with Niall Horan favourite Nando's food (Y) Jyeaaaaaah how I wish there is one Nando outlet here in Kuching :(



p/s. I didn't went to KL and Malacca only ah. More to update thoughhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment