Saturday, November 24, 2012

KML - Sem 2 :)

You know you're not ready for the future yet when it's hard to say goodbye.

It's been two weeks, but all I remembered is what I've did on the first week. Second week seems to be all foggy and blur.

Time flies fast. I'm already halfway through college, and it all happened like a blink of an eye.
Whenever I'm home for the holidays, I even doubt if studying in Labuan has been like some sort of a dream.

I'm thankful for the blessings I've had and how God has let me grow within these months. I've always hated the process where I'll feel lost and constantly search for what God wanted to show me. I'm always eager for time to move faster when the process made me feel unpleasant and insecure. But God holds my hand through thick and thin, even in the worst situation when I have fear towards what's yet to come, and He showed me His everlasting love through the people around me.

The door God closes, no man can open; The door God open, no man can close; When God closes a door, He'll open a better one for us to enter.


One goodbye is always a marking of a new hello.

So, HELLO SECOND AKA LAST SEMESTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment