Sunday, November 11, 2012

11112012

总之。虽然所做的事情好像比较多,但是最终仍觉得好像是一塌糊涂,超没规律的。
没有了原则,没有了正确的目标。

Dinamika's Dinner! It's themed Masquerade! (Y)


6km Marathon with Labuan's citizen! :)


Mooncake Festival :))))





KML Got Talent




Yay babeh they got first! (Y)

Vocal Surprise Me With Yours


Last Tutorial before Study weeeeeeeeeek



Me and Cynthia :)


Eyebags omo


Went to KOOP wearing only towels and a cardigan. Haha crazzayyyy!


It wans supposed to be a "Get well soon" picture. But the patient edited it. Lol.


The recognized territory with the lecture mates I missssss :(


My roommates :)


Curl after braiding zee hair!



Continue missing piano and guitar :(((


I finally know how to braid this on my own. #Independence


Foods


Once in a while you can have luxury ones,


But most of the times must learn to save moneeeeeeeeh.


Went to Anglican Church with Priscilla :)


Mua First Semester Finals Examination Hall




I finally finished all my MUET exams! haha can't wait for next semester's English lessons. More practical, less theory! :P


Zhuliann left for SPA :( No more people speaking madarin in class with me dyyyyy. Sighhhh.

Currently at Mariner Hotel, waiting for 630am so I could leave for KK :)




Yeeeeea. Lots of talks, don't know if the action's enough.















有神作标杆生活才能不会如此让自己情绪被捆绑的过着。


I'll miss Priscilla the mosttttttttttt :(

Till then, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment