Monday, March 28, 2011

Open up your eyes to the things unseen.


I could act like I know nothing. I could just do nothing. Like my father mentioned just this afternoon, "If it's not your business, don't care about it."



But I can't. I had this voice in my head. It told me never to compromise for who I am, what I meant to do, and I need to speak up what's right and what's wrong.

WHEN THE END WILL COME? 


I'm not sure what should I write in this post. But somehow I get the feeling that God's calling all Christians, including you and me to open up our eyes to the things unseen.

In Matthew Chapter 24, the Bible told us to be prepare for the future. As the end of everything would come soon.


Never doubt. Never tumble and be confused with the contemption we are starting to face. Those were the signs that remind us to listen and obey what we should, as written in the book of wisdom.

As He told us.

John 15:18-19 — 
The World Hates the Disciples
   
18 If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

We might. No let me rephrase. We Will be ignored and contempt. We Will be facing rejections and be threatened. But God had been through it, to save us. He was nailed on the cross, he faced death. But always bear this. HE CONQUERED THE GRAVE. HE'S THE AUTHOR OF SALVATION. HE CLEANSE OUR SINS. HE MADE US GO FROM NOTHING TO ETERNITY.

*picture credits to link

It's easy to go below and walk down the pathway. It's always harder to reach for the skies as gravitational force exists. It's the same theory with heaven and hell. Believing in God never promise you to have a peaceful and no-worries life, but it in spite with what we'll go through, He'll lead us to His grace.

*picture credits to link

Now I know Who's bigger compared to all my problems. I know whose strength is above all nation. I know. I know His light will shine when all else fades. His glory goes beyond all fame.



Lets pray that God will raise up good leaders for the future. For the sake of His kingdom. For the people who he loves so much that he sacrificed His son to bear all the pain just to save us.

Pray that He will open up our eyes. Let us understand the truth, never be selfish and show us how to love like He have loved us. Make us realize what our responsibility is. What is the true meaning of us to exist in this world. Guide us, lead us. 

No more compromising. No more excuses. Hope for wisdom, and strength. Have faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment