Friday, April 1, 2011

It's a new beginning. Life goes on no matter what.

I first came across the picture of incident from facebook. Clicked in the link where I saw a familiar address as the headlines of the image. First thought is sympathy, and think that it's someone between 20 to 30 years old. I never knew the real story until 5 hours later. I was playing my guitar and wondering where's my dad. Until I saw an incoming message, which made tears roll down from the edge of my eyes.

Besides feeling of condolence, there's something more complex behind. I was having a fight and I'm unhappy with my dad before. And when it's the day I wanted to celebrate my dad's birthday, I get this text saying that the lost in Lee's family. I feel God's speaking, yet still blaming on the tragedy of what reality brought.


1 Corinthians 3-4 - "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.""

Death. Frightening in our eyes, but yet different in God's eyes.

God saw you getting tired,
When a cure was not to be.
So He wrapped his arms around you,
and whispered, “Come to me”.
You didn’t deserve what you went through,
So He gave you rest.
God’s garden must be beautiful,
He only takes the best
And when I saw you sleeping,
So peaceful and free from pain
I could not wish you back
To suffer that again.
(by Author Unknown)

To my dearest brother in Christ Eric Lee, sister Lee Ming Wei and family. I don't really know what to say. Besides tears that came out of no where, another thought is, I hope your cheers and your beautiful laughters wouldn't be gone. Know that we are sharing in your sorrow and lifting you up in prayer. May you feel God's comfort and grace all around you. Please stay strong, please take care, God loves you, we love you.

I will not leave you comfortless. I will come to you. - John 14:18

No comments:

Post a Comment