Saturday, February 18, 2012

Drown.


You can drown the miserable feelings you have but never everything you have. It's never worth.

















I've always been lost and found. And the incident will repeat itself again and again.
Without much pausing in between.

Every time, I didn't know what to do.
The process of finding my way out is hard.
But what I'm clear is, through all that, I've known my way better.

The feelings were like drowning.
But I fear too much to suffocate under water.
I fear to have water filling up my lungs and I no longer can taste the air.

Yes, I might drown once in a while.
But I tried hard. I've tried not to let my hands nor legs idle.
I struggled.

I eyed on the surface and fight from being engulfed by the deep dark sea.
I wanted my soul to be stronger.
Even if the ocean's too strong or the current hurdle me form trench to trench.

No. I can't loose nor give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment