Sunday, July 3, 2011

Reminiscence


Every time I did it so subconsciously,
A tingling of nostalgia tickle my mind,
And crawl deliberately from the tip of my head, to the sole of my feet.


In the cool breeze I walk through,
Little did I know what froze me.
In the crowd I stand, and caught a glimpse of a stranger walking by.
I doubt if we knew each other.

As our eyes met when we're distance apart,
I wonder if we share the same thoughts.
Wondering why our time stops,
But others kept moving.
Wondering what made us stare at each other,
Wondering what's familiar,
Why wouldn't one of us advert?


I heard a call of my name,
And I turn to look alter directions.
The moment I moved,
My time starts ticking again.

The curiosity compel my head to face where I once stared,
There I see, stood no one.
I look and I search,
That tall figure was gone.
Only left, were the sounds of the crowd that then drown my thoughts into nowhere.


Everything seems so surreal.
But I'm convinced that at that moment of time,
I took steps and paced at the ground of where there's princes and princesses,
Where happy ending seems to exist,
Where it was only fairy tales.

And the enigmatic feeling made the breeze that touch my skin so warm,
Simply delectable.

I kept walking till the last ray of the sun was gone.
With the soul of mine drifting back to where I stopped,
Again and again.


Till now and then,
My memories ignites itself so frequently,
Even how peculiar I felt,
I couldn't shun myself from my thoughts,
The feeling just kept linger on.

Still.
For once reality really seems to disappear swiftly into the sky,
I had no distraction,
Not remembering anything and only could see what I saw,
No otherwise nor remaining intentions, No other feelings.
The seconds seemed flawless but yet so vulnerable,
to change even the slightest breath of air.


It dwindle the bleak of my emotion,
adorned the trip I had by finishing it with a sparkling, fascinating ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment